Find Your Nearest Eye Care Provider
To find eye care providers or optometrists, search for cities, towns or zip codes in the field below and then select a location nearest to you. A provider list will also appear under the map.
Join Our Network of Optical Providers
EyeBenefits established in 1987, offers a Discount Vision Membership Program to groups and individuals with several million cardholders nationwide. EyeBenefits is always seeking additional high quality eye care professionals. Please submit the information requested below or contact our Provider Relations Department at email@example.com.I want to become a provider.
The EyeBenefits Benefits
EyeBenefits provider network includes national and regional chain locations, such as VisionWorks, America's Best, LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Eyeglass World, and Target Optical making it very convenient to find an eye care professional wherever you live. As a member, you’ll enjoy the benefit of saving money on the vision care you need. And because EyeBenefits is a discount vision program, you can use it to supplement vision insurance. Benefits include:
- Vision Care Specialists and optical locations participating in EyeBenefits can be found in every state - Over 17,000 optical and LASIK providers
- The annual fee to join EyeBenefits is minimal and offers both individual and family options.
- You can sign up quickly and easily by filling out and submitting an online form
- Coverage is in effect immediately after your enrollment process is complete
- Discounts on eye exam, glasses, contacts and LASIK
- Benefits can be accessed an unlimited number of times each year
- No restrictions or limits on the number of times you use your membership in one year
- Up to 20% savings on eye examinations
- Up to 30% savings on contact lens exams
- Up to 30% savings over the retail price on frames, lenses, and non-disposable contact lenses
- Up to 50% savings on LASIK surgery
Proactive Eye Health
If your primary insurance is Medicare, you know that it does not cover routine vision needs. Particularly for aging adults, it is critically important to be proactive regarding eye health. Navigating day-to-day existence can be almost dangerous if all your senses are not sharp. EyeBenefits is a straight-forward, vision discount program that will provide the financial assistance you need to stay on top of your eye health.
How do I choose a vision plan?
You want a plan that fits with your vision care needs. Some plans may promote low annual fees and discounts on eyeglass lenses, but fall short on lens enhancements that can really add up. You can contact EyeBenefits’ customer care by email and get the answers you need - firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I find a local provider that participates in EyeBenefits?
The above map is very user friendly. Simply enter your zip code, and you will get a list of all participating providers in your area.
How soon am I covered if I join EyeBenefits?
Once you sign up for an EyeBenefits’ membership, you are covered. There is no waiting period.