Your Vision Savings
- Over 14,000 Optical LASIK locations nationwide.
- Locations include independent Optometrists, Optical Stores such as VisionWorks, America’s Best, LensCrafters, Pearle Vision and many more.
- This is a savings program NOT insurance.
- Your EyeBenefits Membership begins IMMEDIATELY upon receipt of your EyeBenefits Membership Enrollment.
- As an EyeBenefits Member, there are no restrictions or limitations on the number of purchases.
- Your EyeBenefits Membership may be used as your primary vision source or to enhance your current vision insurance plan.
- Your EyeBenefits Membership can save you 40-50% on LASIK procedures.
- No monthly premiums and No copays.
SAVING on vision care is easy, just follow these simple steps.
- Become a Member starting at $30 for individuals and $45 for families per year.
- Choose an EyeBenefits Optical Location.
- Visit an EyeBenefits participating optical location. Prior to your services present your EyeBenefits Membership E-Card and receive your discounts.
EyeBenefits provides discounts rendered by program holders only. EyeBenefits does not make payments directly to contracted providers, nor guarantee the quality of services or products. The EyeBenefits cardholder is obligated to pay for all medical services other than the discount offered by the EyeBenefits card.
THIS IS A SAVINGS PROGRAM, NOT INSURANCE
EyeBenefits is a discount vision benefit program whose provider network consists of over 14,000 optical store locations nationwide. Provider Network includes independent optical stores and major optical chain stores that include LensCrafters, Visionworks, For Eyes Optical, Pearle Vision and Wal*Mart Vision Centers. The vision program also includes discounts on LASIK surgery with over 2,000 LASIK centers in selected markets across the United States.
Disclaimer: These percentages are examples and vary from Provider to Provider.
In addition to the chart above Wal*Mart Vision Center (Corporate Operated) and Sam’s Club will be offering 10% off eye glasses only, no discounts on exams. America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses, Fred Meyer and The Vision Center in Wal*Mart will be offering 20% off eye glasses and contact lenses only, no discounts on exams. All optical locations listed on this website have been credentialed and contracted with EyeBenefits. If an optical location is uncertain if EyeBenefits is in their system, please have them call EyeBenefits Provider Relations directly at 480-659-2850.